Home » Services » Canadian income tax return and disclosure form preparation

Get professional help preparing cross-border Canadian income tax returns and forms.

We can help file Canadian income tax returns for individuals, trusts and estates, and non-Canadian business entities provided they have a cross-border dimension to them. See our FAQs for more information about what Canadian tax compliance assignments we accept.

We can prepare all major categories of tax returns, including:

  • Personal (individual) tax returns (T1)
  • Corporate tax returns (T2)
  • Trust/Estate tax returns (T3)
  • Payroll returns (T4)
  • Disclosure forms (T1134, T1135, T1141, T1142)
  • Compliance related to the rental or sale of Canadian real estate (NR4, NR6, T1159, T2062, T2062A)

Contact us to learn how Unbordered can help make your returns frictionless.